The following video explains the concept I am pitching for BCM325- The Future of Marketing (a blog series).
For my Digital Artefact (BCM325) I intend to create 7 mini blogs on WordPress (specifically, this site) as a part of mini-series all about the future of marketing. Marketing is my passion and is the industry I aspire to work in. Furthermore, I enjoy blogging and I believe this project will allow me to further my knowledge, as well as provide value to my audience.
Is it F.I.S.T?
- FAST- After thoroughly researching the topic, creating the blog post should be a quick process.
- INEXPENSIVE- The only costs are my time & effort!
- SIMPLE- I’ll be sharing this mini blog series on WordPress with a specific target audience in mind.
- TINY- Each blog will be fairly short and to the point (200-300 words), and will focus on one topic.
The following visual is a structured timeline that I can follow for this project. By having weekly deadlines for specific tasks I believe I will be able to stay on track with my content production and the overall progression of the Digital Artefact. I have left a break in both Weeks 9 & 12 to allow me time to work on my Project Beta presentation and finalising my Digital Artefact (respectively). Additionally, I am aiming to finish this mini-series by Week 11 and finalise everything in Week 12 as I have 3 other assessments due in Week 13 and I want to relieve as much pressure on myself as possible.
- American Marketing Association, 2019, ‘The Future of Marketing is About Customer Experience, Not Tools’, American Marketing Association, weblog post 08 June 2019, viewed 17 March 2021, <https://www.ama.org/2019/08/06/the-future-of-marketing-is-about-customer-experience-not-tools/>
- Brenner, M 2020, ‘7 Key Stats That Point to the Future of Marketing’ Marketing Insider Group, weblog post 21 July 2020, viewed 17 March 2021, <https://marketinginsidergroup.com/marketing-strategy/stats-on-the-future-of-marketing/>
- Whitler, K 2021, ‘The Future Of Marketing: Insight From 5 Tech CMOs’, Forbes, weblog post 30 January 2021, viewed 17 March 2021, <https://www.forbes.com/sites/kimberlywhitler/2021/01/30/the-future-of-marketing-insight-from-5-tech-cmos/?sh=40f811247035>
- University of Oulo, 2019, ‘Future Studies’, University of Oulo, weblog post 02 October 2019, viewed 17 March 2021, <https://www.oulu.fi/humanities/node/21753#:~:text=The%20aim%20of%20Future%20Studies,information%20in%20their%20decision%20making>